Happy DTT!

Ready for a fun Double Take Tuesday with The Greeting Farm?  We have a fun color combo today, brought to you by Maria Therese!


Pink, Yellow, and Turquoise!!

Here's my card!


I used the new Cheshire Bean for my card today!

I just happened to have the Echo Park Sweet Girl pad that had a combo of these colors!  (Score!)


Love Story

She's pretty feisty, so I have her some turquoise streaks in her hair!

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details, and link up your creations!!





Comments

  1. she looks adorable and love that paper pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Rachel - so pretty and the paper pad is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the striped hair- very in! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE your card is soooo darn cute!!!! Love it all!!! She is a really fun stamp!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE.. i love how you added the strip of green in her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is so cute!! Love the color combo! Totally cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaack....ADORABLE, in every way!
    Great take on the color challenge!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!