Get your kraft on!

Scroll down for the TGF post!

Today there is a super fun challenge happening at the Some Odd World Community!

We want you to color your kraft!  Yes!  Break out the kraft paper and stamp it with one of your fav Some Odd Girl images, then reach for the markers, pencils,....whatever floats your boat!

Here's a SOG image I colored on kraft paper with Copics, water color pencils, and gel pen-


I used Gwen In Bloom for my image.

I colored her entirely with Copics, except for the under part of her dress.  The back, outside edge of the under part of her dress is a pretty thin area, and I wanted it to really  stand out because the light is hitting it, so I used a white gel pen there.  The underneath-inside part is colored with a white watercolor pencil, and shaded with a grey watercolor pencil.  

Here is a list of the Copics I used-

Skin- E00, E21, E11
Hair- E44. E47, E49
Eyes- G12, G14
Dress- R11, R14, R17  Waist band- BG45, BG49
Boots- E31, E33, E37
Flower- Y35, Y38

I tend to reach for very dark and bold colors when I color on kraft so that it stands out really well.

Now head on over to the Some Odd Girl Community and check out some more inspiration!




Comments

  1. ok this is just so awesome.. I love the copics on the kraft...almost looks like color pencils.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured, Rachel! I love your use of space too on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked it Racheltini. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow!! Beautiful!! Awesome coloring!
    Love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours here, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Rach! I've never colored on Kraft but now I just have to try it! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring! I love the simplistic look Kraft gives to every project, and your card is no exception!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!