Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

Welcome back farmers for another fun FFF Challenge from The Greeting Farm!!  Today we are rocking...The Bling!!  That's right- Bling It!

I know you all know how to do that!!!


I have used Queen Bean to dazzle you with some serious bling!

Since I already did the black/white/red theme, thought I would adorn her with some pretty purply-pinks!  I even put some tiny little jewels on her crown!  

Time to bust out the Be-dazzler, because we want these babies to shine!  Head on over to the TGF blog and get all the challenge details!  Link up your creation today!

Comments

  1. Omg I love your colors they are stunning queen bean looks excellent yet again another ab card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow!! This is gorgeous!!
    Looooove your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so so pretty and sweet Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real Queenie bling card!!
    Too cute Rachel!
    Have a good weekend..

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. so totally cute..i love this color combo and those little hearts in her hair..too cute..

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card has some serious bling and I love it! Plus I think the pink and purple look fab too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and cute!! Love all the great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing,
    it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - impressive golden retrievers puppies facts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...so sweet! Love all the colored flowers and you used just the right amount of bling!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, after reading this awesome paragraph i am also delighted to
    share my knowledge here with friends.

    Here is my homepage: Helpful hints

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Rachel! I love the fun colors and look ... you CAN use flowers lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab, fab, fab colours and colouring. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!