Double Take Tuesday!!!

Happy Double Take Tuesday everyone!!  I hope you all snatched up your Limited Edition Beans from The Greeting Farm....they won't be around forever!!  We have  had a ton of fun previewing those for you, and now it's time for some Wonderland style challenges!!

Today we have an awesome sketch made by Joni!



Here's mine-


I have used the Queen Bean for my challenge card today!
Doesn't she rock!?

I actually dove into my scrap pile for all of the patterned paper on here!  And once again, I have used my favorite red Copic combo- R27, R29, and R39.  

Head over to the TGF blog for all of the details, and link up your project!!

I want to thank everyone who has become a new follower recently, or anyone who has stopped by to leave some blog lovin'!!  It really means a lot to me!  Stay tuned, because in a few weeks I plan on having some blog candy as part of my Thank You!!!

Comments

  1. she is such a cutie and she looks great in red! awesome card, rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she looks FABULOUS... i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love all the reds of this card. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these card match perfectly to your lovy colouring of Queen Bean!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is simply divine!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definately rocked this challenge with Queen Bean...she's my fav out of the new releases. Great coloring my friend.

    I can't believe it, I take 2 days off from checking my blog so I can get my house ready for Easter and look at all that I've missed!!! LOL! You've been a busy girl!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is rockin, lady! My absolute fave Bean and one of my fave colour combos! Looks like this card came together so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh totally my favorite card! gorgeous coloring Rachel!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love what you've done with Queen Bean this card is GORGEOUS! your colors are so rich and vibrant! It inspired me to make my own paper collection JUST to use with my Queen Bean stamp when it arrives :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!