Welcome Farm Fresh Friday!!

Yay, it's Friday!!  Time for another fun Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm!  Today's challenge is a fun one!  We want you to make an EASEL card!!  Many of you have made/seen these types of cards, but for you that haven't here's a little tutorial for you!


You can find tutorials all over the internet for these.  This one was a great pic provided my awesome team-mate Annie!

Here's mine-

I love the little bit of attitude that Monday Morning has!



I didn't keep very good track, but I believe most of the paper on here is from the Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm pad.  The sentiment is from the retired Roll Call kit.  

Now it's your turn to head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog to check out all of the details, and link up your creation!!

Comments

  1. Such a fab easel card, Rachel! Love your shading behind her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! love the little banner and button... her hair is just simply fantastic too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this layout- super cute! Gorgeous coloring too- you always rock these images! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rachel! great easel card! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, this card is a reason to smile...how cute is this! What a fun easel card and cute banner!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Sorry Rachel, I did not comment your easel card yet..Love your colouring!!
    And lovely base too.

    Hugs Blankina
    PS Thanks for your comments..just added a new post again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, your creation is absolutely gorgeous, have a great weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this easel card... so totally adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Rachel, this is so darn ADORABLE! I love her and even though I have been working so much I think I am actually taking home less as I still haven't been able to get her yet. I love the new Creeper and I am so so hoping to be able to snag her next payday. :O) Until then, I will just have come visit your card. She is just so awesome on your card and I have to tell you that your coloring on her hair is just fantastic. I hope you are doing well, and I so hope to be able to start having time to come and play again. Hope you and your family are doing well. Miss talking to you. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I love the doodling you did behind her. I am always too intimidated to try that lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!