Retro-Fresh Challenge at The Greeting Farm!!

Today is the start of a new Retro-Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm!  Retro-Fresh you say?  Yep, bust out those stamps that are older than 6 months!

That's not the only challenge!  This month we are focusing on ....Boys!!  That's right, I want to see nothing but manly cards!  (I neglect my poor little guys something fierce.)

Here's mine-

I used CC Sunday!

He still has the Biebs old hair cut!

On the TGF blog, you will find all of the rules and a list to use showing you which stamps qualify.  

I used some of my new dies and stamps from My Favorite Things (camera), Paper Smooches (notebook paper and sentiment), and Taylored Expressions (notebook paper stamp).  The stars are Nesties, and the banner is from a mini EK banner punch.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Comments

  1. This is too cute Rachel! I love the banners and your coloring rocks :) Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's fabulous, Rachel! Love all the elements on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow he looks AWESOME... i love how you colored his hair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card Rachel. Love the image and the coloring. The banner and the camera die-cut look great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!