Last, but not least...

One more peek at a cute new digi over at Some Odd Girl!  I have to say, this girl is pretty sassy!  This is Scooter Mae!!

I totally want this scooter!  Maybe my friend Annette
will give me a ride on hers!!  lol!

Told ya she was sassy!
I don't think I have ever used an all white card like this, I was totally
stepping out of the box on this one!  lol!
These cool stickers are from the Echo Park Mini Set-Oh Snap!

What are you waiting for!!  Race on over to Some Odd Girl and grab this digi while she's hot!
And don't forget to see all of the fantastic inspiration from the design team
on the SOG blog!!

Comments

  1. oh i love love love this image...love how you colored her...so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl this is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and cute to boot!!! I love all the white space of this card; such a nice contrast to the pattern on the bottom and really showcases your gal you've coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and cute to boot!!! I love all the white space of this card; such a nice contrast to the pattern on the bottom and really showcases your gal you've coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and cute to boot!!! I love all the white space of this card; such a nice contrast to the pattern on the bottom and really showcases your gal you've coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, Rachel! I love that border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In time girl... a ride for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rachel, I LOVE this card and I love all that white! I always want to try leaving lots of white space on my card but then I chicken out and change my layout. I'm gonna have to go for it after seeing this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sassy, cool and chic and that's the card! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is scooter-riffic...love how you show cased the image with this fab CAS card!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!