Happy Easter!!

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all of my blog-y friends who may be celebrating the holiday today!  I definitely have a deeper understanding of the holiday as an adult, but it is also fun to indulge with our kids and have a little bunny fun today too!  I hope you all have a wonderful day full of family and friends!

Here's a little Easter fun-

This little rascal is from the Gwen In Bloom set from Some Odd Girl.
The flowers and grass are also part of the stamp set.
The sentiment "Bloom & Grow" is also part
of the stamp set, but I computer generated the 
"Hoppy Easter".


Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. awwww CUTE! love the sweet image and colouring and the embossing just pops. happy easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo adorable!!! Thanks so much for showing your talent:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great priced, fun digi paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Happy Easter to you and your family. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable...oddly, I love the grass!
    Happy Easter to you and yours!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe... cute! hoppin' you had a terrific easter. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!