Farm Fresh Friday!

Who's ready for a new Farm Fresh Friday from The Greeting Farm???  Me, me, me!!  This week's challenge is...Lucky you!  Make a St. Patrick's Day project!

It's about time I payed a little attention to my greens....

I thought Monday Morning would look fun rocking the green today.
(I dare you to pinch her, she doesn't look like she's in the mood.)  lol!

I must have that sweater!

This is one of those cards that definitely looks better in person.  There is a lot of depth and layers on this bad-boy that you can't see from the pics.  I think I have had that sheet of shamrock paper for at least two years, who knows where it came from.  

Your turn to swing by The Greeting Farm's blog to check out all of the details and link up your creation!

Comments

  1. monday morning looks fab in green! love her hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous ♥

    Huggles ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! love how you did he eye shadow and the greens are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know how much I love this card! Gorgeous, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love the way you rocked the greens! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving all the GREEN... this is just so CUTE... i love green eyes.. so adorable..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!