DTT At The Greeting Farm!

Hello everyone!!  Glad to see you here for another fun Double Take Tuesday at The Greeting Farm!  Today's challenge is FLOWERS!  I am terrible with flowers, I feel like they look funny where ever I put them!  LOL!  But none the less, I have come up with a bit of a flower-y card!

I figured that Blush Beatrice was perfect for some
floral inspiration!

I am pretty happy with the colors I used on her hair,
very eye-catching!

I decided to have some fun with my sewing machine on this one!  I also distressed the edges of the paper a little too, to give it a slightly rustic look.  The flower is from My Favorite Things, and the sentiment is Paper Smooches.  I believe most of the paper came from the Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm pad.  

Now head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog to get all of the details, and link up your creation!!



Comments

  1. so pretty! i love her hair color and you wonderful sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous what a cute image too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I wouldn't worry too much about what else you put on your cards because it's hard to look past your gorgeous coloring:) you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet is this so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is amazing.. I can't wait until i can raid your stamps.. this is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't she just the cutest, and then you gave her a flower too!! Love her look and DP you chose...another perfect combination.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Rachel! Love those papers and soft distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous- totally loving that hair color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!