February 4, 2013

Time for Double Take Tuesday!

It's Tuesday once again, and it's time for a fun new challenge over at The Greeting Farm!  This time we have a triple color challenge- Pink, blue, & white!  I never use white, so this was good for me to step out of my "color box"!

Here's mine-

I used the adorable Sitting Wonderful!

Gave her a few freckles, I have kind of been hooked 
on them since I got brave enough to try them!

The patterned paper I used on this was some old school EP paper from the Little Girl collection.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to create the flowers on the white cardstock, and a flower die from MFT.  The "Free Hugs" sentiment is from the Flutter Heart clear set from TGF.

Now it's your turn to head over to the TGF blog to get all of the details and link up your creation!!

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning sweetie, what a gorgeous creation, I love it huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gravy, but her freckles are so darn beautiful!!! Gorgeous card, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE...girl this is just so cute...i love her big bow....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my - this is one adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachel, cute, cute, cute!! Just adore this fresh pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww....so sweet! She looks like she has a big, puffy piece of taffy on her head! LOL! I love the colors for this week's DTT, I hope I get the chance to play along.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Rachel, and I do love these colours so hope to create time to make one too!!

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her bracelet Rachel. I bet her toenails are painted pink under her cute boots too! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, I think this card looks awesome and you did a great job stepping out of your color paper. lol... The white is just perfect and Anya just shines on your card. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!