Something that you all will be "die-ing" to see..

Anyone else here a die-freak!?  I love all sorts of different shaped dies...and dies with coordinating stamps, EVEN BETTER!!

There is something huge going on at The Greeting Farm!!  I know you are going to want to see this, so head on over to the TGF blog NOW!  Along with the fun announcement today, there will be some Friday festivities as well!!

Here's a little peeky-poo....

This would be from the Mini Cupcake with die set!!
Yummy!!

You're still here??!!  Run, don't walk over to the TGF blog so you can see what else is in store for you!!


Comments

  1. Your example is so yummy Rachel!! Love the die and stamp sets what a terrific news to see them at the farm!
    Guess I will have to buy some soon...

    Happy Valentine's day !! The hearts background looks familiar to me..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...I thought the cloud dies were my favourite but now seeing these cupcakes....I don't know! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited that TGF has their own dies! I'm headed over there now to check them out! Your card is gorgeous too- very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, super excited! Love your card as always makes me hungry for cupcakes now!
    hugs,
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card it is so adorable! Lovin the new dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love the adorable pearls you added to the cake stand! Fabulous finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those adorable cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are SUPER SWEET...this is adorable...Happy Valentines Day..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute cupcake card! I like the pearls you used.
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable--so happy about the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Rachel. Love the cake plate you created with the pearls, and the paper is perfect for yummy cupcakes. Wonder why it's so much harder to make a card where no coloring is required? I had a verrry hard time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty card and those cupcakes look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little patterns on those mini cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!