Sitting pretty!

Scroll down for the TGF hop post!

Happy Saturday!!!!  I wanted to share with you a gorgeous little creation from over at Some Odd Girl!  Her name is Party Girl Mae, and she is definitely drool-worthy!


Right!!??  Makes you want to get all dolled up, doesn't it!?  I was so happy to have a chance to finally color her, she's been sitting on my desk staring at me....

I used a new die from Taylored Expressions called the Quatrefoil Cutting Plate! (love-it!)  The sentiment is also from TE's Splish Splash set.

Have a great weekend!!  My kids have a four day weekend, what will we do with ourselves!!  lol!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Rachel! She's beautiful!!
    Have a terrific weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Rachel. Love the purple and her dress is gorgeous! And the sentiment - it's perfect. Hmm, I'm thinkin' if your girls argue like most siblings you are gonna be SO ready for them to go back to school lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl your coloring is AMAZING....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh she is beautiful rachel!her dress colour is so pretty but you know i just LOVE her eyes!!! what a gorgeous colour! Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so adorable, Rachel! Gorgeous dress and hair colouring and love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rachel!! I love your colouring! This image is fab and the whole card is beautiful!! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card!! Have fun with your girls!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Rachel! Love the quatrefoil die and the gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drool-worthy is right...this gal is adorable!
    Have a great 4 day weekend, ours was 3 days and the kiddos are having a blast with their sleepovers.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie this is fabulous, I love it huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!