Retro Fresh Challenge

There is an awesome challenge happening over at The Greeting Farm!!  It's our monthly Retro Fresh challenge, and it's your chance to pull out some of you favorite oldies-but-goodies!  The theme for this month's challenge is...

Hearts!
Perfect for February!!  Here's what I made-

I used Amelia from the Lovey Dovey set.
I even used a small heart punch to make that flower!


Now head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog for all of the details!!  Can't wait to see which oldie-but-goodie you link up!

Comments

  1. Ohhh, so cute and lovely colours too ( I do not use these colours a lot but they look great!!)

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have coloured her!
    The shading of her dress and hair is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab use of the papers, Rachel! And love the little pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so sweet rachel! i love the layout...all of those layers are so pretty ! and the greens so cute - it is nice to see something other than pinks and reds hehe!! :D great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so totally adorable... loving all the green....great card..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This green color combo is absolute fantastic! Great card ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just too much gooey sweetness in this card...I love everything about it!! Without a doubt, Amelia is my fav!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!