New month, new SOG challenge!

Scroll down for the TGF post!

Happy February to you all!  What happened to January???  Well, a new month means a new challenge over at Some Odd Girl!!  I used this opportunity to get a start on my Valentine's Day cards!

Here's the sketch-




And here's what I did with it-




I used my New Echo Park "Love Story" paper pad on this!  The sentiment at the bottom comes with Flirty Mae, along with a few others.  

Head on over to the SOG blog for all of the details, and link up your gorgeous creations!!


Comments

  1. so totally cute... I love those polka dots and that DP is so cute...great card Rachel...

    Happy Friday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Rachel. Love the color combo (my fave!) and all of the little details. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so love, Rachel! Fabulous hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the colors you used for her, and that polka dot paper is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally wonderful...great coloring and a great take on the sketch! I just sound like I'm gushing, don't I?!! LOL!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable rachel! those rich colours look gorgeous on her and i just love that layout...amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeps... she is such a little cutie! Loving your beautiful coloring and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Rachel, I am just heading off to bed and I had to come over and see your card for today. She so cute and I just love how you have colored her. Your papers just really make her stand out and these paper with the craft look so so great together. As always my friend your coloring is exceptional. I hope that you had a great day. Have a wonderful Sunday as well. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!