Fun New Fairy Digis!!

Today is full of some serious cuteness over at Some Odd Girl!!  Kristy has once again come up with the most gorgeous fairies!!!  Today kicks off a new digi release, look at what's in store for you!!

Meet Pixie!!

I know, right!!??

Can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had coloring her up!  I ended up using my Echo Park Xmas pad that had all of the blues and purples in it.  I wish I could have gotten a better pic, but if you look closely at her wings, you will see some dots.  I used my colorless blender when I was finished coloring to give her wings a bit of texture.  The flowers are a MFT die.

Head on over to the SOG shop, and the SOG blog for some serious fairy inspiration!!


Comments

  1. Wow! Love the blues and purples- they are gorgeous together and of course your coloring is out of this world! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the front door! Rachel, this is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. Amazing coloring and I love the colors you used. Beautiful papers and layout too. Umm, can you tell I love this card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wee girlfriend.. this is gogeous.. Love her turquoise hair and all that purple is perfect.. great card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your take on Pixie and just fell in love. The blues/purple mix is pretty amazing.. Pixie is just gorgeous and so is your card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous Rachel! Love the colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue hair! I love the blue hair. Awesome creation Rachel. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This digi is amazing and so is your colouring Rachel!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' that blue hair and your coloring is amazing! Love the color scheme and fab flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG....what a sweet, sweet fairy! You had me at the blue hair, but then you ordered multi-colored ruffles!
    I should have stopped by yesterday to remind you to enter her in FBW's OPEN challenge.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!