Feeling a little fairy from Some Odd Girl

In case you haven't peeked yet, SOG has a fun set of fairies for the new clear stamp release this month!!  Today I am bringing you a look at a magical new outfit for our Kaylee's Closet image!!


This set has: a pair of wings, a dress,
 a wand, and the awesome sentiment you see
at the bottom of my card.

Truth be told, I am pretty sure her wings a facing the wrong direction.  I wanted to use this glitter paper, but had to stamp on the backside of the paper and then cut them out. (ooops.)  I also paper pieced her dress and the star on her wand.  (accidentally gave her Angelina lips  too.) 

She never gets old to play with, there are to many fun outfits for her!!

Hop over to the SOG blog to see some more inspiration from my DT!  You can also shop for her outfit here!

Comments

  1. You can tell you have fun 'dressing' her up. I think she looks great- Angelina lips and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Rachel! Love the paper piecing and the ripping is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! I love her green hair! And her outfit is fun with the pp. Great card and I lol a little with the Angelina lips comment. hehehe.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Angelina lips! The hair is fabulous...I love all the different colors you've been using lately! A fun, fun card!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, angelina lips! those wings look fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie this is a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh she is definitely gorgeous! i love her green hair and the button is so pretty! a gorgeous design rachel :) and LOL! her angelina lips are lovely albeit a little bit ;) heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, she is gorgeous Rachel! I especially love her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sooo love this card Rachel! The color combo is awesome and I'm diggin' the paper piecing :) Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!