Farm Fresh Friday!!

Today is Friday- so that means a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge from The Greeting Farm!!  Today's challenge is FLOWERS!!  I am terrible with flowers, so this was a good challenge for me to step out of my comfort zone and add some flower-y embellishments!

Here's my flowers!


This is Wild Sprout Gracie!!  She is cute as a button!

I used the Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio from My Favorite Things.  

Now head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog for all of the details, and link up your creation today!!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card, Rachel! Love those papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is a fabulous creations as always...

    I am loving the colours you chose...

    Have a great weekend Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW very Beautiful!!!! Love it all!!! Have an Awesome weekend!!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I told you how wonderful your coloring techniques are?!! So wonderful! Love this card Rachel.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you should do floral cards more often Rachel, this is great!! Love the colouring of sweet Gracie and wow these colours are fantastic!

    Hugs Blankina
    PS Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am calling this fabulous Friday because this is fabulous...Love it..

    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so cute! i love those flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Rachel! I don't think you can say that you're terrible with flowers anymore because you sure rocked them here! Gorgeous coloring too :) Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Love your coloring!
    Where's the paper from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. no need to worry about the flowers bit your a natural! she's sooo cute, love her freckles or are those angel kisses on her face? hehehe.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!