Double Take Tuesday!

Ready for a dose of Double Take Tuesday down at The Greeting Farm??  We have a fun sketch for you today made my one of our super talented DT members!

Here's the sketch-


Here's my take-


Used sassy little Friday Night from the Creeper Crew!

This was a piece of Echo Park paper that I have been holding onto forever!!  Love the bottle cap design on it!!  I also used a bottle cap for my embellishment!  She is a lot of fun to color!

Head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog for all of the details, and link up your creation!!

Comments

  1. such a fun card! i love her outfit... too funky and that bottle cap is a real cool embelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is soo cool and I love the colours and the bottle cap..Guess you daughters love this card!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous sweetie, big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy looks awesome on that black background and the layering details are fabulous! Love the bottle cap- this is a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's awesome Rachel!! Love her bright colors and sassy looking style! The sentiment is perfect for her. The bottle cap is a really cool touch to go with the paper. Pretty cool card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!