Time for a new FFF...

Are you all ready for a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge to start off your weekend!??  This is a real fun one that was cooked up by one of my teamies over at The Greeting Farm.

It's a "Message Me" theme!  All you need to do is include anything with script on it!

Here's mine-


Gracie is just "to die for"!!

I have had this piece of paper with the purses on it forever!! (think it's Cosmo Cricket)  The purse die is a Cuttle Kids die that came with a high heeled shoe, a crown, and a bow.  The sentiment is from a Paper Smooches set.  I used some of my fav Copic colors on this- Y26 & Y28, also R22, R24, and R27.  

Head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog for all of the details, and link up your creation!!

Comments

  1. Oooh, I LOVE this card Rachel! She goes perfectly with that paper and those die cuts :) I'm also totally digging your coloring- I can see why those are some of your favorite Copic colors, they're awesome! Many hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute to boot!! LOVE this!!! I HAVE to go buy this adorable Sprout!! I'll tell hubby it's your fault (well after Marie I guess) :D
    Love your colouring!!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Rachel! I love those papers - so perfect with your details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, this is fabulous! hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, YOU are unique..Love this card..Gracie stole my heart too and you have coloured her up so nicely!!

    GReat bag die ..

    Hugs Blankina
    I will join!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Rachel you make me want to color...this is stunning.. Love this stamp and your color combo is perfect...love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Rachel! Love the colors and those sweet handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is just so cute! love it! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun DP, so perfect for this challenge! Love the little sprout...they just keep getting cuter and cuter!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!