Some Odd Girl Fun!

If you haven't seen the new SOG forum, you NEED to check it out!!  See their home page here and click on FORUM for all the  deets!

There was a fun challenge over this past week, A Pop Of Color!!  Basically you work with grey, and add one color for well, POP!!

This is what I made-

I used Photo Kaylee for this.  I have had her for a while, 
but have yet to play with her. (it was fun!!)

It's been a long time since I have done any black/white coloring, and I really enjoy it!  It can be a challenge, but I don't spend a lot of time matching up colors with paper, so that makes things go much quicker.  I have had this grey/yellow paper forever, (think it is from Authentique), and this was the perfect opportunity to get it out.  The "you are so nice" sentiment is from Paper Smooches, but the rest are all stamps included in this Kaylee set.

Check out the new forum when you can, and get a load of some serious inspiration over there!



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Rachel .. I love it! Love the grayscale colouring looks fab! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cool, Rachel! I attempted but I really struggled with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your black/white coloring is exceptional and it looks great with the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is fabulous!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job coloring Kaylee and the yelllow is the perfect add'l color! Gorgeous!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, this is very sweet I love it hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! rachel this is amazing! i love her in grey and the pop of colour is just perfect. fantastic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, the yellow really pops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Rachel!! The yellow was a really nice choice.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely amazing.. love your black/white coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh I'm liking this look. It reminds me of the black and white pictures that have a pop of color great shading!! Must practice this technique.
    XxJess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!