Made a buddy!

Today I wanted to share a simple little token I have made myself.  When I look around my craftroom, all I see are tools, paper, embellies, etc...no evidence of my actual work!

This is Sitting Wonderful from The Greeting Farm!
(one of their awesome new releases!)

I have a ton of glass jars, I really love them.
(no idea why.)

A little side view.

Since I used some eyelets on each end, 
I can simply tie this to whatever I want
without making it a permanent attachment.

Flat version before tying her on.

Copics used.

Isn't she cute??  Now I have a little someone hanging out with me all day!  

Visiting The Greeting Farm blog and store for a ton of stamping inspiration!!

Comments

  1. This is such an outstanding idea Rachel! I'm glad you can decorate your space with your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Rachel!! I love that she's transferable!
    Beautiful coloring!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! This turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wee girly this is so FABULOUS..i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute is right! Love the eyelet idea. As my hubby would say, "it's always on, isn't it?!"
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!