January 13, 2013

Happy Sunday!!

I don't know about you guys, but it is crazy-cold here in Colorado right now!!  I really need adhesives and foam dots, but I am so not going anywhere if I don't have to!!  lol!

I had some time to color a digital stamp from Some Odd Girl that I have had for some time now.

Here is Coy Kaylee-

Love that giant "flirt" badge.  It's from a pack I found 
at Archivers by Creative Imaginations.

Copics used-
Skin- E000 E00 E21 E11 R02 YR02
Eyes- B000 B02  Sweater & Shoes- YR18 YR14 YR12
Skirt- B14 B12  Tee & Socks- N0 N2
Hair- E15 E08 E18

I think the butterfly paper was probably a Recollections sheet I picked up at Michaels.  The cloud dies are from My Favorite Things, and the butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.  I used a couple different dies to make the flower under the big brad.  After I cut out a few colors and shapes I wanted for the flower, I then crumpled them up to give it some texture and body.  The salmon colored cardstock with the stitching was cut  using just the end of one of my Nesties.  To finish it off, I then put a few pieces of washi tape on two opposite corners. (the tape is from Smash)

In case you haven't heard- there is a new fun forum that SOG is using for all of us SOG fans to hang out and talk stamps, paper, whatever you want!  You can also post SOG pics, and get loads of inspiration from everyone in there!  Check it out here!

10 comments:

  1. So pretty Rachel! Gorgeous colouring as usual honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday to you Rachel, what a fun card a different style..The image so well coloured too.
    Great doodles backgrond on your blog..
    PS
    I have just added my second card at the FFF challenge but Mr Linky is still missing...so left a comment.

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie this is simply stunningly gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. rachel this is awesome! i love all of the butterflies and the gorgeous rich colours. beautiful as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet girlie, and wowza...awesome coloring! The butterflies make me wish it was spring, I love them in all the multi colors!

    Yuck, I can't stand cold! I want to relocate someplace that's a constant 78 degrees and always sunny...maybe even tropical! LOL!
    Stay warm!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to stay warm here too.... Your card has so many details and they are all so great! Think the butterflies are my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this!!! Just so fun and cute! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is so sweet Rachel! I love that image and your butterflies and flowers remind me that spring will eventually come ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she's awesome!! I love how you colored her. You always rock the coloring. This card is way too fun, love the butterflies and that badge is perfect. Very sassy and fun! Have a great week!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been cold on my end as well (we've had as low as 40 degrees and for us that's a blizzard. Lol) Hope it defrosts long enough for you to get your supplies.

    Cool Kaylee card!
    XxJess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!