Great way to start the new year...

If you haven't stopped by The Greeting Farm's blog today, then you must go check it out!  They have announced the new Showcase Design Team for 2013, and I am proud to announce that I am part of that wonderful team!!  The Greeting Farm holds a special spot in my heart, and I couldn't be happier to be working with some of the most talented people I know!

Over Christmas break I put together a little card album using Olivia from the Lovey Dovey set.



I saw this idea on Pintrest, and just had to make some!  (still need one for myself!)  If you haven't heard me say it before, I LOVE coloring on kraft paper!!!  This time I used varying shades of brown, but often I use normal colors as well.  I built the flower out of different shaped scalloped circles, and plain circles.  I crumpled up the circles and used some distressing ink on them to give them depth and character.  

Have yourself a little look-see and find out about the other lovely ladies on the new TGF team!  

Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

  1. So pretty and I love your coloring on the kraft. Gorgeous flower too. So excited to get to continue to work with you on a DT - yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how wonderful to still be on tgf's dt! congrats rachel! awesome project too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little album is a fantastic idea, and your colouring on kraft so pretty...
    So happy for you!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rachel! I know TGF loves you too - you do such beautiful things with their images! I am going to have to try color on Kraft paper. Your card album looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Rachel! Another full term for you, lucky gal. You've rocked each time. This is sooo cute!
    Happy New Year!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! How wonderful!! Your card album is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky girl you!!! Congrats on your repeat!! Love your craft coloring, you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card album...I bet you'll put it to good use!
    Congrats on your TGF gig...well deserving my friend.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations my friend. I have to tell you that I am not at all surprised as both Jess and Marie know talent when they see it. I am however very happy for you and I can not wait to see all the beautiful things you will be making over on The Greeting Farm. They are my all time favorite stamps and they always will be. I sure hope I am making sense as I am so tired at the moment that I can hardly keep my eyes open. Congrats once again. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats girl...you totally rock TGF stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot woot a huge congrats rachel! Totally deserved and showcased in this gorgeous project! It looks fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are rocking these stamps, and a super huge belated congratulations to you!!! You are inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!