Farm Fresh Friday!!!

So many good things happen on Friday!!!  Today over at The Greeting Farm, we have another fun challenge for you all to play along with!

This is one of my favorites because I love me some Dies or Punches!!!  Yep, start cutting up that paper!

Here's Lovely Bean for my challenge card today!

I know I would look ridiculous, but just once, I 
swear I'm going to fix my hair like this! (yep, flower
and all!)  ;)

I busted out a nestie to cut out around my image, and I used a cute little flower punch for my 80's neon green flower!

Head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog to check out all of the details and link up your awesome creation!


Comments

  1. Great layout and nice color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie, this is absolutely Gorgeous, warm hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Bean is looking "lovely" Rachel, weldone...

    Have a great weekend,

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! Love the dotted background and the bright colors you used. Hey, everyone needs a crazy hair day once in a while:) BTW,you did win my blog candy- do you want me to send it to you? Or I can give it to the next person. Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, okay, i'd like to see your hair done this way! i love the little hearts in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink heart and green hearts....a super sweet combo!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, you need to post a picture of your hair like this!! ;)
    love the bright colors and that heart embossing in the background.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel,
    this little Bean is soooo cute! The colors are gorgeous ..... remind me of spring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super adorable!!! I love all the white space with the pop of pink. I want to copy you. Lol. If you don't mind.
    XxJess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!