DTT At The Greeting Farm!

Hello fellow Farmer fans!!  You all ready for a new Double Take Tuesday Challenge??  I thought so!

Today's challenge is to use blue and yellow!  Easy enough!

I really enjoyed this color combo!!  
Here is the latest Bean addition-

Copics used. (hope you can see them..)

I used a sort of postage stamp shaped die set to make the entire card.  The flower and banner dies are from My Favorite Things.  I also colored an extra flower from her hair to attach to the banner.  Since I fussy cut her, I had to glue her wings onto the back side of her, but I think they still look pretty good.

Head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog for all of the details, and link up your creation!!



Comments

  1. morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your details, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute... I love those big flowers in her hair...fun shaped card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel. I love this blue/yellow - such a fun combo. Really love the little flower you cut to attach to the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blues and yellows you used. Reminds me of spring. Lovely job Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable!! Love how you used her hair flower.
    XxJess

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute with those wings....lovely indeed!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors! the yellow and blue are fabulous on her. she's so squishable! love the shaped card too. great job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!