Welcome December!

Ah yes, my kids' favorite time of year!  Of course it's the usual excitement of Christmas, but it's also both of my girls' birthdays at the end of the month!  (crazy busy!)

It's also time for a new challenge over at Some Odd Girl!  Here's a great sketch for ya!


Here's what I came up with!

 This is Winter Tobie!  He's a fun digi available at SOG!

Copics used. (gasp, I know!  I listed them!)

I believe the patterned paper is something I got from Little Yellow Bicycle last year.  I gave him some snowflakes too!

Head on over to the SOG blog!  Remember, you have all month to play along with us!

Comments

  1. Awwww....Tobie is adorable, what a great take on the sketch!

    Sounds like you have even more reasons to celebrate this month, Happy Birthday to your girls.

    :Dxx


    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely loving your coloring Rachel, Tobie hasn't looked cuter! Everything is perfection, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel. Love your coloring and the papers too. Hope your girlies have fabulous birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, I love it!! You do a great job on the eyes. You are so talented! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of Copics! But of course he looks amazing and so does the card. My son has a year end birthday too. I know how hard that is right after Christmas- have fun with TWO birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love your colour choices too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! Very christmassy and I love it!
    You've got a very busy December ahead of you!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!