Twins!

I hope you all are having a great weekend so far!  It's so nice to hide out in the ol' craftroom when it's cold out.  (especially with my space heater, I'm always cold.)  I made two Christmas cards with an adorable Anya from The Greeting Farm.  I colored each one in completely different colors, it's so fun to see the contrast!


 You know I love me some purple!


This is an Anya from the Rain Snow Shine set.

Are you guys tired of seeing my snowflake embossing folder being used on EVERYTHING? lol!  Now to just get my hands on a snowflake die...

Neither one of these cards where traditional Christmas colors, but I still think they definitely have that wintery vibe to them.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Comments

  1. Both are gorgeous Rachel but I especially love the purple card. I love purple but never seem to use it. And I love the snowflake embossing, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so pretty...Love your coloring and that purple card is just so pretty...love all the shades you used and the embossing...love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're just showing off! The black hair on this sweetie is stunning!

    I use a space heater and a blanket...my basement is freezing!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, love this Anya..and your snowflakes embossingfolder!! You shouls get some snowflake dies from Marianne Design...in case you do not have a local shop at Bunny Zoe (UK) you should find them too...they have nice discounts around the store too!!

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing that the cards use the same image but look so different. Both are gorgeous- love the background snowflakes and of course, your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous, Rachel! The unusual colours for Christmas are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Rachel! I love both! That Anya is one of my faves, totally old school and you did a beautiful job with both color combos. Gorgeous and no I love that embossing folder. Enjoy your cozy hide-a-way.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel. Your cards are just beautiful and I really love your purple one as well. lol... Although I have to tell you that I love the brown and earth colors as that is the color combos that I tend to lean towards. Madison did read your sweet comment on her blog and as she could not get my laptop to reply to you she wanted me to tell you that she would love to meet your Maddie and see all of her work as well. I think it would be very fun for them both. :O) Have a great Sunday. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!