Time to hop!

Only how many more days until Christmas?? (gasp!)  Nothing like a fun filled Some Odd Girl hop to take your mind off of all the shopping ahead!

Some Odd Girl is having their 3rd Annual Hol-ODD-day hop December 3-6! Its one big Linky Party and you’re invited! All you have to do to hop with us is to create a post using a new or old holiday themed project using a Some Odd Girl digi or stamp and invite your friends to come hop by linking back to the hop in your post then just LINK UP! Hoppers will be featured a few times a day on the Some Odd Girl Blog and linked up Hoppers will be entered to win some great prizes! Link up early for your best chance to be featured AND win!

Here's my holiday themed card-

I love this digi!  This is Bright Lights Kaylee!
This layout was a cute one I saw on a fantastic fellow-
bloggers site, chek out Where's My Creativity!

I glitter-fied her string of lights, just had to show ya!

Now what could be better than getting some Xmas cards done, while playing with us over at Some Odd Girl!?  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


Comments

  1. Rachel she looks fab! Love the colouring on her, especially her skin tones :) Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She lokks awesome in all those popping colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love your coloring, especially the face, fab job!

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE your card is Beautiful!!! Love how you colored up Kaylee!!!! Need my mailing address???? I would love to receive a special Christmas card from you!!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. how totally cute and love how you colored her.. great color combo..love that paper..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute Rachel! I love how her lights glow. Very festive and fun!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Your cards are always gorgeous! You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's gorgeous Rachel! Love the embossing and the blue/green combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure if it's this super cute image or your coloring....but I'm starting to take a second look at the SOG images! Wonderful color combo!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Rachel! She is a cutie and I love the embossed snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel. This is just so cute! I love how you have colored her. Your card is so happy and so full of color without being shocking looking. lol.. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I really think you have done a great job on it and it is just such a cute Christmas card. I love it. Hope you are having a great week. We have another week of people off work from sickness so I haven't been home much, much less had time to be crafty. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Gorgeous coloring and I'm in love with those lights!! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Rachel! Your coloring skills are amazing...especially her hair which is something I still struggle with. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!