Tag, you're it!

I made two Christmas cards where the focus was a gift tag.  They are pretty simple, but I really like how they turned out.  Both have very traditional Christmas colors as well.

This was made using The Greeting Farm's Clear Christmas set.

This one was made using The Greeting Farm's Sparkling Season set.

When I started on my Christmas cards, I made several card bases before even picking out an image.  I think this actually helped me come up with other ideas before automatically reaching for an image to color.    They are both very simple, but they should mail just fine! (fingers crossed!)  I have been using the heck out of my snowflake folder that I purchased this Fall, it was definitely worth the money.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Very cute tags! LOL, I did the same thing this year too...I made some bases and have added images/sentiments when needed.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both fabulous Rachel - great use of papers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are super cute! Love the look of a tag on the front and I especially love the naughty and nice checkboxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute Christmas Cards...Great designs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and great idea for last minute cards =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Rachel. I am loving following you on Pinterest as well!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I would have ticked naughty for sure!! hehehe. I love these...nice and simple and effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both awesome but my fave is the top one. Something about the naughty and nice. Lol!
    I think I have that stack of paper (in the background). It's a recollections stack from last year, right.
    xJess

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful CAS cards. the focus of the tags is terrific. Love the layouts too.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!