Merry Christmas!!

Simple Stories paper pad.


Recycled embellishment from old Christmas card.

Comments

  1. All are super cute Rachel! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Rachel! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. These are super cute!! Love the colors!
    Take care!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas to you too sweetie!!!
    Hope you had a fun and festive day!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie, these are just fabulous big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, I wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year. I hope that you and the family all had a wonderful Christmas. Can you believe we are at the doorstep of 2013? Where does the time go? I think that all of your cards and tags are just gorgeous as always. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!