December 6, 2012

Let it snow!

I don't know about the rest of you, but Colorado has had a pretty warm run of weather the last couple weeks.  Almost doesn't feel like Christmas when it's this warm!  Thought I would post this snowman card to give me a little winter weather!


This snowman is from The Greeting Farm's Keep Cozy set.

He is just one of 3 snowmen that came with this set.  I finally got to use my Echo Park Winter Wishes paper pad!  I love the blue/purple combo, it's not traditional Christmas colors, but I think it still works! I dry embossed the snowflakes on the purple cardstock, then I wet embossed over them with a glittery clear embossing powder.  I used liquid pearls and clear glitter glue to give the illusion of snow around him.  I am entering him into the challenge at Anyone for Anya, it's buttons this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet snowman! I love traditional Christmas colors but it's always cool to see non traditional too. Our warm weather is coming to an end this weekend:( I have so been enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable Rachel! Love the colors you used on him and also love the papers in that pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, with a cut little snowman!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Anyone for Anya.

    love Merit en Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, what a cute snowman card!! So good to see you at ANYONE FOR ANYA again..has been some time..

    Lovely colouring and layout,

    Hugs from a cold Italy, thanks for joining the AFA button challenge,

    AFA DT Blankina

    PS Nice blog look...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute!! I love the three snowman from TGF!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!