Down to the final envelope.

I hope everyone has had a chance to mail their Christmas cards!  Can you believe Christmas is a hair shy of being two weeks away!!!  Almost finished shopping, and made a huge haul to the post office yesterday.  Here's a couple more of the Christmas cards I have made.

These two were made with TGF's Clear Christmas set, and
Avocado Arts Bring on the Holiday Cheer set.

This cute guy is a stamp from Unity.

The first two cards felt a little weird... no colored image as the focus.  They were a lot of fun though!  I always love using the little chubby snowman too!  He was a gift from my friend Kim that I got last Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. you are just so fun...these are fabulous and you used washi tape...so fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Rachel. You're so right ... it feels weird to make a card with no coloring lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards with no coloring and the chubby snowman is a cutie. Great color choices for your cards. They are all beautiful. I am a bit jealous that you have made so many Christmas cards... I just ordered mine. Your friends and family will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, super cute! Half of my cards are in the mail, the other half still need to be addressed!!! So much to do, so little time...yet, it's not like this sneaks up on me every year?!! LOL!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie, these are just stunning, loving your colour choices too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, awesome Christmas cards Rachel! I have that roly poly snowman and think he is the cutest!
    You are soo lucky to get the last of your cards out. I still haven't finished! better get to it! have a wonderful weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!