Cozy up with a cup..

I am so far behind on all of my Tiddly Inks!!  I have been slacking, and haven't gotten all of the adorable Christmas images that have come out lately.  I did, however, manage to grab this one.

Luuuuv her!!
I put that wood plank paper behind her hoping it would feel like she's sitting in a log cabin warming up.  The sentiment I used is from an Avocado Arts set-Bring On The Holiday Cheer.  I traced over the steam from her cup with a white pen so that it stood out better.  Had to use some twine, I have been having withdrawals.  Kept it pretty simple with some buttons, she's not a flashy gal.

One more week of school until Christmas break!!  Always a blessing and a curse.  Hopefully my girls will be on their best behavior, they will have lots of Christmas and birthday presents at risk if they are not careful...
;)  (they are the best of friends/worst of enemies, pretty normal.)

Comments

  1. This is so sweet Rachel! She does look cozy and warm. Love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel and I love the "cabin" paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and sweet, Rachel! I love the muted colours, the wood background and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel. I love this card. She looks so sweet with her little cup of cocoa. I love the wood paper behind her as well. She looks like she just came with from having fun in the snow and now she is ready to be all cozy for the afternoon. Great coloring and I love the buttons along with the twine. Your girls sound like my M&Ms. They always have each others backs, but at times they can really get into each others faces. I am sure you know exactly what I mean. :O) I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. We put up our Christmas tree yesterday,(finally) and it snowed while we were doing it. I think someone knew I needed the extra insentive. Needless to say Casper and Boo are enjoying playing with it. Grrr.... My Lucy is much too mature and a lady to be caught doing such cat things you know. lmbo. Anyway, we'll see if I am still sain by the end of this week what with the cats and that tree. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word how totally adorable...this image is so so cute... great card.. you are so inspiring to me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, but the stand out part of this card is your coloring...always beautiful!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie this is just so gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Rachel! I have her but haven't colored her up. love the wood grain paper behind, definitely a cozy cute card!

    Hope the girls are doing well and that you aren't going too crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!