Christmas Cuddle

I put together a special card for my aunt this Christmas.  She lives in another state, and I wanted to send her some cuddly Christmas cheer!


Awwww, I know, right?!
This is an oldie but goodie from The Greeting Farm
H&G Snuggle.

I though it would be fun to give this a patchwork/quilt like quality, so I grabbed a few different Christmas scraps and sewed them on the base.  I didn't embellish this, I like the image too much and I didn't want to distract from her cute-ness!  

Thank goodness it's Friday!!  This has been a crazy-long week!  I hope to wrap up my Christmas shopping this weekend, and start actually wrapping things!  (where does the time go??)

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Adorable, Rachel! Lovin' the inky embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, loving your colour choices too, just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE IT....TGF has such the cutest stamps.. This is such a cutie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!! I love the sentiment banner and that epoxy brad. Too cute.

    Miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww is right, H&G Snuggle is adorable on this card...your aunt is going to love it.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! this card is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE! I love the patchwork background, too. Yup, I'm gonna be copying that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cuddely card...Rachel great job...and yes time flies..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is soo cute and cuddly like you wanted. Great idea on the patchwork quilt too. She's gonna love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!