A little "old school"

Today's card is a little more on the vintage side, a little more traditional.  I finally bought the Clear Christmas stamp set from The Greeting Farm!  I have had my eye on it for some time now, and I am happy to get to use it this Christmas!


Here is the sleigh image from the set.

I used a lot of jewel tones on this image.  Kept it pretty simple and used my last doily! (uh oh, gonna have to go shopping now...)  I used some liquid pearls for snow.  This card is pretty flat, so it should mail just fine.  I kind of hate spending a bunch of time on a card, and then worry about how it's going to look after going through the mail!!  

TFL!!

Comments

  1. I so love this...that sleigh is awesome...I had my eye on it too but have not gotten it YET..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning Rachel. That is a beautiful sleigh. Your coloring is gorgeous as ever and I love the liquid pearls in the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Rachel! Love the doily under the matting!

    And is that a new profile piccie - you're gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Rachel and I love the vintage look it has. Oh no, more shopping! You poor little thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty way to use the sleigh from the set...and with that gorgeous chevron DP!!! Be still my heart!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh beautiful! The doily behind the sleigh looks lovely and the vintage feel is so classy. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!