Would you like a Cuppa?

Say what?  Yes, a Cuppa, Cuppa Mae from Some Odd Girl!  Check this out!

 If this doesn't say wintery holiday goodness, I don't know what does!


What a cozy new digi!  I had a lot of fun with her coffee cup.  I traced over the steam a bit with a white pen.  The black lines were blending into her hair, and steam is a foggy white color, so I gave them a boost.  I also used Glossy Accents over the coffee part in her cup. (of course you can't see it here! grrr)  

What a fun digi release this has been!  Love every one of them!  Head over to Some Odd Girl to pick yours up!  Want to see more winter inspired yummy cards??  Head over here!

Comments

  1. so sweet...great coloring and love your stitching and the added lace...great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Rachel! Love the sentiment and the coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really yum!! Love this card Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Rachel!! I can smell the cocoa goodness.
    x
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! she does look cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, your coloring is fabulous!! Love this!

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Your coloring is outstanding! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, this is gorgeous. Love the lace and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy coloring...perfect! We had our first snow over the weekend and I sure could have used a cuppa then!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy!! Makes me want a cup!! Perfectly coloured and such lovely rich colours. Would love to sit with you over a cuppa and have a chat!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!