What a week!

Wow, this past week has been a blur!!  Time to switch gears and move on to Christmas now!  We celebrated 3 different Thanksgivings this week, and each one was special, and delicious!

I seriously have a ton of stuff to do now, Christmas cards are first on my list!  I may change things up a bit this year and send ornaments instead of cards. (If I can squeeze them all in, in time!)  Maddie and I sat down  together a while ago and came up with a few ornaments.

Here's a peek-
Maddie does such a good job, can't tell whose are whose, can ya!?  We used a ton of chipboard!!  It was fun using different papers, nesties, and some distressing inks.  We used a ton of pop-dots too, to give the ornaments some serious detail in the layers.  (Snowman-Unity, Girl-Miss Anya Scarves from The Greeting Farm, Be Merry-Recollections.)

I have a feeling a lot of things I will be making will need to be more simple, kind of like this...
I know, very CAS, but it will work in a pinch!  I have been having a blast with my snowflake patterned embossing folder! (Tree and sentiment from Avocado Arts.)

Time to go work off some of my Thanksgiving pound-age, and digging out the tree and ornaments might be just the exercise I need! (That's always the hardest part! lol!)

Have a good weekend everyone!!


Comments

  1. I hope next week is a slower one for you! Sweet tags! Don't forget to put one on my pressie!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely Gorgeous sweetie, I hope you are popping one of those tags in the post to me ;)) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 3 Thansgivings?! That's a lot of food. I am with you on the cooking, that's all I've done for the last week too. Hope you had a great holiday and btw your tags are sweet! Great job to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh these are gorgeous rachel! what beautiful ornaments! i agree with pops...*ahem* do you need my address?? ;) bahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect, love the versatility of Kraft!

    Aaaack...three Thanksgivings...I wouldn't be able to do it! I'm still stuffed from just one!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those snowflakes are totally awesome..can see why you love them..glad you had a great Thanksgiving..You are brave to make your Christmas cards..I have to admit I do the picture cards..hehe..
    I think ornaments are a fabulous idea..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maddie takes after her mama for sure.. the ornaments are so vintage and beautiful.. I love them! Such a great idea instead of just making a card to send. Love the CAS card too.. something special about a handmade card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!