Time for some SOG digi goodness!

Happy Monday to all!  Maddie, my little one, is wrapping up a 4 day weekend! (wow)  Hunter will have the entire week of Thanksgiving off, and I think that makes more sense.  It's a little difficult having two kids in two different school districts, nothing ever seems to coincide!  Oh well.

Anyone in a Some Odd Girl new digi release mood??  I am, check it out!!

 This newbie is Snowfall Kaylee!

Love her!!  I stamped a giant snowflake in her hand, but 
you could put anything you want there!
(can't see it in the pics, but the snowflake is very sparkly!)

Interested?  Hop on over to Some Odd Girl for your digi fix!  Check back for some more SOG inspiration over the next two days, my SOG team-mates and I have some wintery fun waiting for ya!!

On a totally unrelated note-

I tried a new recipe that I found on Pintrest this weekend, and OMG, it was to die for!!


Details here!
Lots of chocolatey, peanut butter, yellow cake, sweetened condensed milk goodness!



Comments

  1. Beautiful card and your coloring is gorgeous, as always! I LOVE this digi - she's so pretty. I think I'm going to have to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Lovely colouring on the SOG card!! And I have gained a kilo only watching that sweet cake, ha, ha.

    Today I have finally managed to send you the little parcel..please let me know when it arrives. Thanks,

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous I love it, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I love your card!! Coloured to perfection and that recipe looks divine!!! Might have to give it a go!! I will find you on Pinterest.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous rachel!! and that looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowfall Kaylee is adorable! I bet she'd love to have some of those delish looking cookies when she came inside from playing in the snow!

    Another sweet release from SOG!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wows, you nailed the coloring on this and totally brought her to life. I love her facial details and her jeans.. just so beautiful and I keep coming back to look at her. And shame on you for sharing that recipe.. I gained 5 lbs just reading the ingredients.. can't wait to try it! hehe :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! And where is my bar? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Rachel! I love her, will have to pop on over to grab her up.
    Now, you said peanut butter, and chocolate right? And condensed milk? I'm soooo there!!
    hehe
    tfs!
    x
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my favorites.. this is so cute..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!