Happy Tuesday

Doesn't it feel like once we hit October the days whiz right past us with all of the holiday busy-ness??  I haven't even scratched the surface of all the Christmas projects I want to accomplish before Christmas actually gets here!!!

Today I just have a few little cuties I wanted to share quickly.  Who really has time for a big ol' long post today anyhow??

 I finally got to color up one of my Big Anyas from The Greeting Farm!

Gotta love Whatcha Doin Wryn from Tiddly Inks!

Alrighty, I'm off!!  I've got a meeting today, and a million other things to do!

TFL!

Comments

  1. Both of these are absolutely adorable Rachel! Love both of these sweet girlies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel these are just adorable! Love the color combos and the cupcake sentiment is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just soooo cute!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards my sweetie love both the images.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh oh oh....so cute! I love both of these images and cards but OMG Wryn's cheecks are so pinchable!!! Wonderful!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know the months are just flying by. I have already been trying to finish my Christmas shopping... you do not want to shop late in CA...it gets crazy...

    your cards are so cute... love little cupcake girl..

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i esp love the big anya's hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutley Gorgeous creations sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both super gorgeous Rachel! I love both Wryn and Anya so can't give a fav!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both so gorgeous, Rachel! My fave has to be the first - fab use of that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha, short and sweet, but with a lot of Wow factor!! Gorgeous makes Rachel!! I love them both!
    x
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG those are awesome!!!! sooo darn cute!!! love them both!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!