Some Odd Girl Challenge!

Wow, October already!!  I LOVE Fall!!  The perfect mix of Summer/Winter.  The beginning of the month also means a new challenge over at Some Odd Girl!!

Here's the sketch for this month-

Cool, right!?

Here's my take on the sketch-




This set is Nutsy Kaylee!

The Happy Birthday sentiment was from Paper Smooches, and the It's Your Day sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Lucky Bunnies set.  Everything else-Kaylee, Nuts sentiments, acorn, wood hear, and the squirrel are part of the Nutsy Kaylee set.  The patterned papers are all from MME.  

Now it's your turn!!  Go here to join in the SOG October Challenge!!

TFL!


Comments

  1. so totally adorable...I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and the circle background. The acorn is sweet! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous sweetie love the image & the fab acorn.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww love the little acorn by the sentiment so cute and the little squirrel on the inside. Those papers work so well with this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is so pretty I love the colours you have chosen, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Rachel and your coloring is fabulous of course ;) Absolutely love, love, love that sentiment with the little acorn - too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awedorable Rachel!! Love the inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I just love this set...I've completely fallen for it! A gorgeous job coloring!

    I just did a double take...I have that MME paper, gotta love that double-sided paper!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! i hope i get to play in this challenge. i just got my winter friends set. so hard to squeeze in some time these days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It makes me so happy when I discover blogs like yours Rachel. I have come via the Saturated Canary challenge blog, love the card you sent to Krista. Your colouring is STUNNING!! Love this card too, look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel,
    I'm your 100th follower :) Just want to say, I'm glad I found your blog. Love the challenges and your cards. They're absolutely gorgeous!!

    *hugs*
    -fannie-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this card!! LOVE LOVE the inside of it Rachel!! Woodgrain hearty goodness.. swoooon :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card and that image is just perfect as is your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!