My New Fav Thing!

I'm sure some of you have seen a few of the refrigerator magnets I have made, and they are quickly becoming my favorite thing!  I like the idea of giving something that people can keep around a little longer than a card.  Here's two magnets with some cute images from The Greeting Farm.



I usually don't like how my blondes turn out, but I was pretty happy with Boho Anya's hair. I love the shades of R's I used on her dress too, they are some of my favorite colors! (R20, R22, R24, R27..)  I used a Paper Smooches sentiment on this, they have some awesome sentiment sets!




When I colored up Bday Anya, I used one of my all-time favorite hair combos: E43, E44, E47, & E49. (it always looks so realistic to me!)  The sentiment on this is from one of the new Big Anya sets-Anya Treats.  I used some Glossy Accents on the candy heart on top of the cupcake, it looks really cute. (can't tell in the pic.)

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  Be sure to stop by this week for some fun from Some Odd Girl!!

Comments

  1. These are both gorgeous Rachel, love your colouring! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! love the hair colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Rachel! I want to make some of these and I can't believe you would ever be unhappy with your coloring! You are so awesome at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes these magnets are so fun!! Love your colouring on both ..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both so gorgeous Rachel and your hair colouring is amazing in both too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are amazing...and so darn cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute Rachel. You always come up with the most fun ideas. Love your coloring on both, but I can see why you love the hair colors on BDay Anya - it really does look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These fridge magnets are adorable, love your coloring on both of them! I'm with you, it's always fun to find other uses besides cards for these cuties.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair coloring is amazing... I need a hair tutorial bigtime.!!! LOVE these Anya cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sighh..... These are beautiful..... They would brighten up any space needing some cuteness. Love the idea of them lasting longer than cards. You are a genius!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!