Her Royal Highness....

Princess Tia!!  This little darling continues our fun peeks at the Some Odd Girl new clear stamp releases!  Check her out!





Awwww, right!

And that happy little frog comes with her!!  What would a princess be without her frog to kiss!

I hope you have been enjoying all of these Some Odd Girl new releases as much as I have!  If you haven't looked yet, go here to get all of the SOG-ness for yourself!

BTW- I had some questions about my Fall Fun image of Tobie and Tia from Monday, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I stamped the image onto kraft paper and colored them in with Copics!!  I love how they turned out!  I was kind of leary of trying it, I normally stick to browns or grey/black on kraft, but it worked out well!  I will definitely be doing this again soon!




Comments

  1. aww little Tia looks amazing...cute cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This princess with the frog are super cute!! I have seen her on Alyce's blog too..
    You made such fun cards..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper sweet and oh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Rachel and she's a gorgeous little princess. Love her little froggy friend too. Every princess needs one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet, and she comes with her (almost) Prince Charming! Such a wonderful job coloring both cards, and as always....well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel. I love this card. She is so super cute and I love her little frog friend. Really an adorable card. I love both of these card and the step card is awesome. I really need to give one of those a go sometime. I really don't recall ever making one and I just think you have done such a great job. Beautiful coloring as always. I hope you and the family are having a great Fall so far. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Such a cute set and your card is beautiful. :)

    ~Elaine
    Quixotic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie these are absolutely stunning!! Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel

    Gorgeous cards with such a fabulous image... love how you've coloured her on both!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tip about the kraft.. I need to get more in my stash so I can try that fabulous idea!! LOVE both of your princess cards, they are such a sweet delight to look at!! :) :) :) Beautiful work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's definitely a sweetie pie and that frog is adorable! Want to squeeze his cheeks! hahaha.
    You've been busy!!
    Great job!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh man! I don't know which is my fave - you've spoiled us!!
    I love the colours on the first one, Tia's lemon dress really pops! The construction of the 2nd card is awesome too!!
    That little frog is far too cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!