Feelin' Witchy!

Time for another crazy-fun outfit for your Kaylee's Closet image from Some Odd Girl!  I know you are all going to love this hot little number...






Yowza!!  Love this little bewitching ensemble! 

On the first card, I added little fish-net stockings on her legs with my Copic multi-liner pen and a ruler.  I thought it was a fun touch, and it makes her look like one hot mama!  Don't forget you could also paper piece her outfit with some fun Halloween paper!  (i was too carried away coloring to do it myself!)

What a great week of new release peeks!!  So much fun to be had!  Get on over to SOG, if you haven't already, and grab these fun Fall sets!


Comments

  1. Beautiful Halloween cards Rachel. Amazing coloring and I LOVE those fishnet stockings - what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so darn cute...love the fishnet stockings...so totally cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a daing witch! So creative if you to give her fishnet stockings. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fun and bright! I am loving those fishnet stockings!! What a clever idea. You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and bright Halloween cards! Beautiful Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the added fish net stockings!! So super fun!! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O these are fun!! Love all the details and love the colored hair on both cards!! I wish I had time to knock out some Halloween cards. These are terrific!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! The fish nets add a bit of sas to this super sweet girlie! And those eye brads are the perfect touch!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards, they are sooo FAB. Love how u put kaylee in a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fun cards! i love her fishnet stockings! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's lookin' sexy! I love both of them. AWESOME FISHNET SOCKS! Such a great idea :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel,
    Your blog has a true Halloween feel at the moment!! This card is sensational!!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!