Some Odd Girl Challenge!

Scroll down for TGF post!


Time for another fantastic challenge from Some Odd Girl!  We have a great sketch for you to use!!



Here's my take on the sketch!

This is one of the gorgeous fairies from SOG!

I used a MME paper pad for this.  It was kind of a woodsy pad of patterns, and I think it's just perfect for her!  Got to love a red head!  Used one of my fav hair combos on this- YR04, YR07, YR09, R08, and a touch of R29.  The sentiment is one I generated on the computer.

Join us over at Some Odd Girl this month for this super fun challenge....and you know when there's a challenge, there's a prize!

TFL!!


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous....beautiful image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel this is so cute...I have just visited a blog of my friend...there was this link, perhaps you can send this card to Maddy ?? http://janamillen.typepad.com/this_little_card_of_mine/2012/08/fasdfafsd.html
    I do not know if you heard about it?? I will make a post on my blog these days,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see these MME papers. Love the colours you've pulled out too. Super gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her hair lol another hair combo of markers i need to buy in the future I have been looking for a nice red head combo thanks for always sharing which markers you use it helps inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your giggle fairy! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is too cute! Love the papers and your colouring is just absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!