SOG FACEBOOK DAY!!

That's right, it's time for another awesomely fun Facebook Day with my fav Odd Girls!!  Head over to the Some Odd Girl Facebook page today, Saturday, September 22nd, at 10 a.m. EST.  There will be tutorials, games, gorgeous work to be shared, and I suspect some fabulous sales!  When you do find us on FB, please  bring some friends, the more, the merrier!!!






A little fun with Kaylee's Closet and her new Winter Warmth outfit!


Oooo, what's this for???  Check it out soon on FB 12 p.m. EST!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Rachel and I love the colors. Perfect timing for me - now I'm off to check out the FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your tutorial was totally awesome...girl you are amazing...I love love love those tags..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!!! i love SOG fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!! I always miss out on the good stuff, but I definitely had a good excuse this time. lol.
    Cool!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!