So Bright!

I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!!  The weather here is just barely starting to cool down, making things a little more enjoyable outside.  Maddie started her Fall soccer season yesterday, and she rocked her position as goalie in the second half of the game!!!  Way to go girl!  Hunter is dreading her Sunday homework pile...

I don't know if you all checked out the Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm, but it's a really easy one!  Bright Colors!!!  I can swing that!



This is Ruby from The Greeting Farm!  She is one of
my favorite little Sprouts from over there!

Does it look strange for a card??  That's because it's not a card!  (he he)  This is a refrigerator magnet!  I used some chipped board for the base, and a nestie to cut out a fun little shape to work with.  Then I covered it with patterned paper.  Super easy!!  You can find all sorts of shapes of magnets at the arts/crafts stores, and most of them already have an adhesive on one side.  My mom and her friend thought these would be nice to give so that they can be displayed, but out of your way, unlike a card sitting around.  I'm sure I will be making a ton more of these, especially with the upcoming holidays!

Got to go, lots of coloring to do!  

P.S.
New clear stamp release this week from Some Odd Girl!!!  You don't want to miss that!!



Comments

  1. cute! I love this idea of fridge magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - I love the papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so sweet and bright too! yes, i'm waiting for those SOG penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours too, a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, Ruby is super cute in these bright colours.
    And love your idea with the magnet..lately I have bought a sticky magnet sheet but I did not have time to make something yet..You have given me an idea...

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh cute!! A magnet is a great idea :) This is adorable... little Ruby gets me every time.

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww how totally adorable...love that you made it a magnet...awesome fun idea..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh adorable!!! I just love her...great design and the colours really suit her :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel

    Ruby is one of my very favourite images.. so she is perfect on this fabbie fridge magnet!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...Ruby is adorable with her pink hair and beautifully colored outfit! The magnet idea is perfect for this cutie...very clever my friend!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG she is so stinkin' CA-UTE! I love those bright colors Rachel and the flowers are so pretty. Also love the idea of the magnets. Seems that cards are set on a shelf or table for a few days then put away but you can admire that little fridge magnet every day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous idea! And so lovely and colourful and bright! I love her hair.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable love her pink hair!! I love the idea of making magnets!! Thanks for always inspiring Rachel!!
    Yay to Maddie!!! I hope Hunter was able to tackle that pile cause who wants to be inside doing homework when you can be outside playing!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such an inspiration, Rachel! This card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!