Saturated Canary Challenge

Today I wanted to share a cute little post-it pad I made using one of Krista's gorgeous little creations over at Saturated Canary!!  There is a brand new challenge this week over at her blog, and it's all about the B's! (use at least 2!)

 I've got button, bow, brad, bling, blue, brown..I think I covered it!



I'm not totally positive, but I think these are all of the colors I used.
I never list my skin colors, because it's basically always the same for me:
E50, E000, E00, E21, E11.  Sometimes there might be an E51.
Cheeks vary for me, most of the time I go with my trusty chalk.

The paper is from Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe. The brad/so sweet sentiment is from My Mind's Eye.  Post-it pads can be difficult to work with, sometimes the colors are just a little crazy!!!  Sometimes I find cute post-its in the $1 at Target, those are definitely a score!  I really need to make several more SC projects, as soon as I have one done, it usually ends up in my Mom's possession!  

TFL!

Comments

  1. Wow what a great colouring and the image so lovely, great post it cover idea,lovely flower...
    Have a great weekend,
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it great idea for teacher gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel this is beautiful! Love everything about it especially your Copic coloring. I am going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the funky bright colours you have used!
    Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow totally awesome..amazing coloring and just a fun project...love post its..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Rachel, such awesome coloring! Great choices of B's and DP!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so cute!! no wonder your mom keeps snatching them up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love your coloring! Cute project :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sentiment says it perfectly... this is just sooo sweet, Rachel! I love the bright color palette you used and, of course, you couldn't have chosen a cuter image. Thanks for playing along with us in the All the B's challenge at Saturated Canary.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooh rachel!
    I love love love this!! its so cute!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a vibrant and gorgeous card Rachel - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous design..love the pretty details..thanks for sharing with us at saturated Canary..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!