Kaylee's Closet Winter Warmth

I know many of you are still playing with Kaylee's Closet and all of her fun Summer wardrobe, but how about a cute little winter outfit for the upcoming holidays?

Part of the Some Odd Girl's new releases this week is a fun-loving winter outfit, just check this out!!



I wish I had such a cute winter outfit!


I wet embossed some snowflakes behind her with white embossing powder, and a iridescent embossing powder. (looks much better in person)  This new little outfit is perfect for the holidays!!

If you haven't looked yet, you are missing some seriously cute holiday stamps from Some Odd Girl!!  Get over there and check out their new releases!!

TFL!

Comments

  1. girl your coloring is so fabulous...I love it...love how you did her lips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee looks fab as a blonde, especially with the gorgeous blue you've used. Scrimmy. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowflakes and her blue eyes! Beautiful coloring as always and a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab, Rachel - love that blue and the snowflakes brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cutie looks like she's getting a new wardrobe...how fun! Awesome card, the snowflakes are the perfect embellie!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Rachel. And you're right - what a fun and cute winter outfit. Love the snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by again to say thank you for voting for me.. :) your awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!!! I love all of the blues and those little snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love the blues and all the snowflakes too. What a wonderful wardrobe this girl has!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!