FRIDAY!!!

I hope everyone's back to school season has been a successful one!!  It's kind of nice to get back into routine.  I spent most of the summer waiting on my 14 year old to shower and get ready to start the day, she was usually finished about NOON!  (geez!)  I love Fall!!!  This year we will enjoy Fall while watching my youngest play soccer.  She's older now, so we get official refs, goalies, the whole enchilada!  I love watching her tear up the field!!!

I have just a few simple cards to share today.  I have been very busy making things, it just doesn't show on my blog right now.  Hopefully in the next week or so, I will be caught up, and have everything ready to share!

This first card is a Christmas card that my mom has already snatched up!  I love the cool-rustic feeling of it.



This was made with one of The Greeting Farm's new releases- Sparkling Season.
It's a great high-quality clear stamp set!

I used a lot of blue distress ink, and roughed up the sides of my papers.  The blue/brown patterned paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle. (last year)  I wet embossed a pretty glittery finish on top on my blue distress stamped image.  



This one is a little more "black tie".  Used the same set here.

Thought I would try something a little more "zazzy"!  Lots of sparkle and bling.  Two completely different cards from the same stamp set.  I really got to get more Christmas stuff started!!  I did work on some seriously cool ornaments over the holiday weekend with my youngest daughter Maddie.   (can't wait to share those!) 

Have a great weekend!!


Comments

  1. wow these are amazing...I love those snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards sweetie love the beautiful colours on both of them.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are gorgeous Rachel...I wouldn't be able to choose a fav if I had too! These new sets are wonderful...mine arrived yesterday and I can't wait to sit down and play with them!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Rachel! Especially love the very elegant back and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards to add to your stash -- well, only one since your mom ran off with one of them lol! Love seeing two totally different styles with the same set. Can't wait to see what you've been working on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie, I just totally love these creations, fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made two fantastic x-mas cards Rachel!! I am working on many cards but find it hard to find time to show them too.
    Understand that your mum wanted the card...they are "simple" but o so special!! This TGF set is super.
    Have a great weekend!
    LOts of hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey rachel! cool xmas cards! happy weekend, at last!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday!!! Woo Hoo, these are awesome! Love the contrast to both cards.
    Lookin' forward to more yummy projects!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh love these! I think I agree with your mum....the first is my favourite as it has a really nice handmade rustic look :) But the colours on the second one are so elegant and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both really fab cards, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute cards, luv the snowflakes...have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!